Find Stuff On My Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love Obsession


This is ridiculous, I tell myself this all the time. It’s impossible for me to hold someone so close to my heart for so long. How can someone who you once shared your dreams, hopes and life with change into someone you don’t recognize anymore?
We’re supposed to get older, change and become better people, but this obviously doesn’t happen to all of us. He’s turned into a totally different person to the boy I met. The kind, gentle boy who would do anything for me and usually did. It was the other way round, HE LOVED ME. How quickly the tables turn, and before you know it you’re left in the cold with no where to turn.
How am I supposed to move on from you? I’ve tried for two fucking years! I thought I had moved on when I had a new boyfriend, made new friends and didn’t see you anymore, but all it took was seeing you once more in the summer to change everything that I had convinced myself I felt. I was lying to myself, nothing had changed, and nothing still has. I love you, and I’ve never been able to say that about anybody before. I would do anything, all you have to do is say the word and I would be there. You don’t want me anymore and I know it. I just cling on to every memory of us in the hope that one day you’ll want me too.
I need to talk to you in person, I need to say all the things that won’t come out on msn, but you won’t even consider the idea of meeting me.
I’m still hurting bad, all I want you to do is hold me, kiss me and tell me everythings going to be okay. It’s been two years but I still don’t feel like its the end of us.

You once said to me “I don’t think of you as my girlfriend anymore, you’re my wifey, and I know we’ll end up together in the end.”
Unlikely, but stranger things have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..