Find Stuff On My Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

04/09/2010

So I've been for two interviews this week..
The first one was for a care home in Newcastle, I think it went really well, but they haven't got back to me yet, so I'm not holding out much hope.
& then today I went for an interview at Sainsburys and I've had the worst day ever!
My interview was for 3:30pm, so I got on the bus at 2:40pm hoping to be there for about 3:15pm.
The bus broke down in the middle of effing nowhere for 25 minutes, which made me late. I ran from the bus station in killer heels to Newcastle college where I was going for my interview, and when I arrived it had a big sign on the door saying 'Sainsburys Interviews are at the store on Liverpool Road' So I had to run back through Newcastle to get to Sainsburys, I arrived there at 4pm, sweating and out of breath and I also fell over in the middle of town in front of loads of people which did wonders for my confidence.
The interview went fine, apart from being half an hour late.
Now I had to get to the bus station by 5:20pm to get the last bus back to my house.
But the bus company had decided to change its times last month and the last bus was at 5:00pm, great.
So I thought I'd get on the bus that goes to the nearest to my house, but I got it wrong AGAIN and ended up in the town centre which is about 3 miles from my house.
I was wearing 6 inch stilettos and I live in the countryside, the walk was all uphill and I was also carrying two loaves of bread and 8 pints of milk.
I got lost twice because I've never had to walk it before and now I'm just feeling totally depressed because I don't think I'm going to get the job.
There was about eight of us at the interview, and I was the only white person and the only one who was obviously native English.
I just feel totally depressed, like I'm never getting anywhere and it seems like so much effort.
I really need to sort my life out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..