Find Stuff On My Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Army Babe

So I've been reading up about joining the army.
Yeah, I know, doesn't sound like me!
I've never really considered it before, because of Heidi but now my mums looking after her I can see it as being a potential career goal for me.
After a lot of research, I've narrowed my choices down to three jobs:
  • Student Nurse
  • Military Policewoman
  • Electronic warfare systems operator
I've applied to join today, and they'll contact me within the next ten days.
Now I took the online BARB test and got 79/80, and I passed the English and Maths so hopefully I'll have a chance with this!
I'm only bothered about the physical side of things, So better get my dusty old trainers out of the closet and start running!
Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    Daniel D. Peaceman, editor of CHMagazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, good luck! You achive your goal for sure!
    I'm glad that I found your blog - I try to come back and read it from the very beginning!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think..