Find Stuff On My Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Month-Late New Years Resolution.




Okay, I haven't written to my blog in a lonnnnng time!
I had really planned to write more in my blog over christmas and new years.. But something always manages to get in the way...
So, a few major changes have happened within my life during 2009!
To name a few: -


  • Got back with an ex, and it is now my longest relationship ever (7 months) which is a big yayy for me :)
  • Quit college :/
  • Started (and momentarily took a break from) driving lessons!
  • MOVED OUT OF MY MUMS HOUSE...
  • INTO A FLAT WITH MY BOYFRIEND!
  • I now participate in an activity called *whispers* cooking. :O
  • And.... cleaning! *shudders*


Yes so, compared to the bratty teen you saw on 'Underage and Pregnant - BBC3' i have changed LOTS. I cook, clean and haven't been out in 3 months! Not been drunk since Sept '09 (my 17th birthday)! and now have a miniscule circle of friends compared to the ones i had last year.


I know i'm nearly a fully grown adult and everythings worth it in the end and all that - but being an adult is shite!


I hate being immature but I'm terrified of growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..